The Sheffield Accountable Care Partnership (ACP) is an alliance of health and social care organisations that work together to deliver care.
The Sheffield ACP was founded in 2017 and brings together seven partners in the city to focus on issues that can only be addressed together, to bring about major changes in the way services are planned and delivered.
The small core ACP team works with and on behalf of the seven partners outlined below:
- Sheffield Children’s NHS Foundation Trust
- Sheffield City Council
- NHS Sheffield Clinical Commissioning Group
- Primary Care Sheffield Ltd
- Sheffield Health and Social Care NHS Foundation Trust
- Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Voluntary Action Sheffield